Houdy chris,

Had the chance to check out your FTP explorer tutorial on tech talk, about a
month ago.  Great stuff man thanks for that info. Here's how to burn disks
using the media player.

 First from your my music folder, select the tracks you want to burn and
  Add each one you want to burn to the burn list.

The add to burn list option is in the File   menu.

If you are going to add each track individually, your focus will move to the
media player window every time you add a track to the burn list so you'll
have to hit alt-tab to bring the focus back to your file list.  If you have
savvy enough though, you can simply select everything you want to burn in
one either contiguous or if need be non-contiguous shot and perform the task
that way.  Once you have the files you want, in the media player and it has
focus, press tab to get to the first of the

  burn  buttons and hit space on it. Then press ctrl-tab  to jump directly
to the second of the buttons which is the start burn button.  Once you're on

  that, press enter on it and you should be in business.

Once you are done with that particular project, you can clear the burn list
so that you won't have the same files going into a new project.  Here's how
to do that.

1.  Select the entire list of files using Control and the letter "a".

2.  Press the Application Key.

3.  Arrow to the option for removing the selected items, and press enter.

Hope this helps.

 At tech talk you can get an excellent verbal explanation of using the media
player from a good friend of mine from the access-comp101 e-mail list Gene
Asner.  Trust me, he knows his stuff and is one of the good guys.

Tony