Hi, gang!  Well, tonight I downloaded Jaws 8.0.  I want to have it on a
separate sound card, so I copied what I'd done with Jaws before that exactly
into that jfw.ini file.  But when I re-booted, and then turned off the
computer to try again, Jaws is still on the sound card I don't want it on.
Here's what I copeied from an earlier Jaws to my Jaws 8.0.  What am I doning
wrong?

[Synthesizers]
Synth1Name=eloq
Synth1LongName=Eloquence Software
Synth1Driver=eloq
Synth1Port=SoundMAX Digital
This is what I want Jaws to do: play with this SoundMax digital soundcard.
But it keeps playing through this Usb sound card i have, and I don't want it
to go there!  Anyh help?

Thanks!

Kathy