If you have Ultra, can you update to this?
Thanks.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve Pattison
  To: PC Audio
  Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 10:47 AM
  Subject: Nero Burning ROM Version 7.5.9.0a is now Available

  Nero Burning ROM version 7.5.9.0a is now available and one place
  where you can download it from is at
  www.majorgeeks.com/Nero_Premium_Edition_d2228.html.

  Regards Steve
  Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Skype:  steve1963
  MSN Messenger:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we