Yep, that's one of the units I saw reviewed, there is another which
plugs directly into your computer via a USB cable.

On 10/12/2006, at 11:21 AM, Norma A. Boge-Conyers wrote:

from
http://www.ccrane.com/radios/am-fm-radios/teac-gf-350-am-fm-radio-
turntable-cd-recorder.aspx

The new TEAC GF-350 AM/FM Radio Turntable has a vinyl record player
and built-in CD Recorder/CD Player. This means you can record your
records permanently
to a CD! It plays 33-1/3, 45, and 78 rpm records with a ceramic
cartridge. Recording the LPs to CD is the easiest of any system we
have seen. Uses lank
CD-R or CD-RW discs available anywhere, but we recommend the
Maxell CD-R Music
to guarantee the highest quality recordings. Can also record any
audio to CD that you feed into the Auxiliary Line In. The small,
black console has fine
acoustics and a decent modern analog AM/FM radio with tuning light.
Handy remote control included.
Size: 18.5" W x 9" H x 14" D. $399.95

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists
we offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Dane Trethowan
Positive power and feeling from me is yours.
Phone: +61 3 9747 3975
Fax: +61 3 9743 7954
mobile: +61425 777 508
Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]