Actually, I'm quite sure I've seen a setting in Nero which allows all
tracks from a CD to be extracted into 1 file or all selected tracks
as the case may be, been a while since I've used that software.

On 14/12/2006, at 3:35 AM, Blackwell, Clifford wrote:

With your correction to Real Plyaer, I don't think there is such a
setting.  The recording/output controls are pretty minimal.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Grady
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 6:57 AM
To: 'PC audio discussion list. '
Subject: nero

Is there a setting in nero to output a cd in one file instead of in
tracks of a cd?

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists
we offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Dane Trethowan
Positive power and feeling from me is yours.
Phone: +61 3 9747 3975
Fax: +61 3 9743 7954
mobile: +61425 777 508
Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]