Panasonic DVD player supports cue/review very nicely thanks and
variable speed to boot whereas other DVD players I have here are a
waste of time as far as this feature is concerned.
On 17/12/2006, at 8:17 AM, Joy Tilton wrote:

A couple questions.  Does the IPod have a resume feature, and can you
also
scan through a file, or does the rewind and fastforward go only track by
track?

Joy C Tilton
Gangstress Of Love
E-mail and MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: joyctilton
LiveJournal: http://joyctilton.livejournal.com

When in doubt, you have a mouth!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Keith Gillard
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 01:06
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: accessible ipods

Hi,

I've been watching this thread on and off and I don't know if the
link to
the blind IPOD Portal has been posted or not.  If you have an IPOD I
like
the little rebuild.exe tool that you store on your player.  this
little tool
is handy for adding tunes without Itunes.  Here's the link to the
portal:
http://www.hartgen.org/blindipod.html

Enjoy...Keith