-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Keith Gillard
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2006 04:06
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: IPod or not

Hi Gangstress:

Forget about the Zenn!

The nanos are IPods and are useful in a sense that they support Audible but
not DRM.  Also, they have a click wheel type interface that is very
difficult for blind users no matter what firmware you are using.  If your
looking for a simple flash player and the TXFM 2 GB is no longer available I
would go with the shuffle because it's very tactile and uses no screen.  If
you just want to play MP3's or OGG files then you could try an IPOD with
rockbox.

If you really want to go in style and you have $400 and up to spend you
should grab a Book Port or ?Book currier.

There designed for the blind and support Play's for sure and Audible.  They
also use storage cards up to 4 GB and higher.

rocker