Lame allows you to save and to open mp3 files.  All you need to do, is copy
lamenc.dll into your goldwave folder, and then you're all set.

Chris.



Chris Gilland
CLG Productions General manager

[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Phone:  1-888-346-2666

Mon-Fri. 8:00AM-5:00PM Eastern time Except holidays.


-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Joe
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 12:47 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Goldwave and lame


Hi. On the Goldwave web page it mentions the lame file encoder and says it
can be installed in goldwave. When I installed it, it created its own folder
and shortcut on the desk top with an icon called razor lame. How do I use
lame with goldwave? what does it do? and exactly how must I install it.
Thanks Happy Holidays, Joe.
Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to