Total Recorder is certainly a great valume-for-money piece of
software and you get great results out of it, the scheduler is nice
and powerful too particularly in the professional version.

On 29/12/2006, at 11:18 AM, Keith Gillard wrote:

I have experienced no issues with jfw and the Total recorder driver.
So go for it you will love the program...Keith

----- Original Message -----
From: "Allison Mervis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "net,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] luv2bablyndi. "
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
"org, [EMAIL PROTECTED] " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
"List,
The Mosen Explosion Discussion, " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
"list., PC
audio discussion, " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 1:23 PM
Subject: questions regarding total recorder.

Hi all!
I'm curious about total recorder, but I have some concerns. It's my
understanding that it installs drivers which may or may not interfere
with
the performance of  Jaws. I've also been told that these drivers can be
disabled, and was wondering if there was a way to insure the
stability of
jaws while still electing to use the drivers provided by total
recorder. I
know a lot of people who swear by this program, and was wondering
whether or
not any of you think that it measures up to other programs like
goldwave,
sound forge, and audacity. Thanks!
Allison

my credo:
Clinton lied, nothing happened
Bush lied, thousands died
and thus far, over 3,000 have sustained permanent brain injuries