I beta tested a few minutes ago Replay AV 8.03 and all the minor
accessibility issues have been fixed. The Spacebar works on the
User Interface: Minimize, Hide, Record, Exit - using the
spacebar works now. The menu bar: File, Shows, Record and the
others work as usual. Press Alt by itself or do Alt+F for file
menu and so on. Alt+s for shows menu. The UI List box works as
before. Use the applications key when you have selected an item
in the List box and then choose the option you want in the
context menu with either the enter key or shortcut letter. As
for bugs in the software or functionality I have not encountered
any errors yet. Post to this list if you see any issues and I
will forward them to Applian Tech. Petro