I haven't used it for a while but I'm about to start using it again
shortly so I may be able to help you very soon if no one else has
come to the party but I will tell you what I do know about the product.
Its a bit fiddly at best and not the most accessible broadcasting
package about the place which is most unfortunate as it has some very
nice features indeed!
As for streaming over the Internet? sAM broadcaster has all that
functionality built-in to it, you can even have SAM create a HTML
interface for your music library and put this on-line so that
visitors to your web site etc can make requests automatically of your
playlists etc.