If you want to discuss working with audio on the Mac that's
fine with me. However, the thread was getting into the Mac
operating system and speech access to the operating system
and that is off topic.

When you subscribed to the PC-Audio list the welcome message
defined rules and guidelines for the list and asked you to
unsubscribe if you didn't agree to follow them. I didn't
write the rules, I'm just using them as they were originally
written to define the purpose of the list.

Tom

** Message Separator **