Good morning to the List,

I am looking for recommendations of which device or devices to purchase that
will allow me to play and record our extensive LP library.

I have read about ION having a $150 device and C Crane having one that
records to CD and not to the computer for $400.

I would like to know what others have used and or if any problems showed up.

Please reply to me directly:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you,

Have a great day,

Paul Bolduc

Amateur Radio Operator: WR1X
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Located in the only town named Royalston in North America and maybe even the
world!
Royalston is located in Massachusetts