Pro Tools is accessible on Mac System 9 but not on System 10 and not
under Windows.
     For the definitive opinion on this visit www.midimag.org and subscribe
to the list and ask this question there.  You will get responses from one or
two blind people who actually use Pro Tools professionally.

               Jerry

Chirp|Chirp|Chirp: It's the Bat, Chirping Bat .Com
! Edirol R-09: high quality portable stereo Secure Digital Audio recorder
with USB, $399.00, includes delivery within the USA, add $30.00 outside,
www.chirpingbat.com/edirol.shtml
! DEC-TALK USB: $650.00, includes delivery in the USA, add $30 outside,
www.chirpingbat.com/dectalkusb.shtml
! J-Say 4.0 without Naturally Speaking: $650.00,
www.chirpingbat.com/j-say.shtml
! Window Eyes 6.0: $895, includes delivery in the USA,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/windoweyes.shtml
! Triple Talk: USB $450, PCI $350, includes delivery within the USA, add $30
outside, www.ChirpingBat.Com/tripletalk.shtml
! Sound Forge 8.0 with CD Architect 5.2 and Noise Reduction 2.0: $250,
includes delivery within the USA, add $30 outside,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/soundforge.shtml
! We accept PayPal All Major Credit Cards, money orders, checks, wire
transfers, etc.
We ship Internationally.  Click to convert our prices into your currency at:
www.xe.com/ucc/full.shtml

Reach BA Software in the United States at:
Phone: 1-518-572-6092 weekdays, 1-518-359-8538 other, Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED], Skype name adirondackbat, WWW: www.ChirpingBat.Com