From: "Randy Tijerina" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2007 4:39 PM
Subject: getting to another episode in power dvd

friends, I'm using power dvd version 4.0.
How do i get to the next episode say while watching Mash?
I have a heck of allot of tryinble trying to navigate to it.
also how do you get to any extras on a ddvd. I've got the Munsters complete
two seasons. on disc 3 there are a few extras. how do i find them?
Randy.