Hello. try www.marrie.org and look at the top of the page for the skype 
related link. thee you'll find some stuff including 2 earlier versions of 
skype.

> Hi all
>
> I upgraded to Skype version 3.0 with rather disastrous consequences -
> especially for the chat window.  I have no idea whether my chats are
> comming out right.
>
> Is there some way to fix this or must  I revert to an earlier
> version.  The one just before that works fine.
>
> Is there some place where it would be possible to get the earlier
> version?
>
> Andre
>
>
>
> Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 



Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to