Hey, All.

Okay, I have some questions about Rockbox that I didn't see answered/asked in
my search of the archives.

With tax time coming up, since my birthday falls shortly after we get our
refund, I'm thinking of trying to convince my wife to get me an iPod.

First, I see from looking at Rockbox's site that it does work with the 60-gig
iPod, but not the 80GB yet.  Anyone know if the developers plan to make Rockbox
useable with the 80-gig?  Yes, I know 60 should be enough, but I have a HUGE
music collection. :-)

Second, I know there are other MP3 players out there, but is there one with
which Rockbox will work that has the storage capacity of the 60GB iPod?  Any
plans to make it work with Zune?

Finally, since they can apparently be played on the iPod, will Rockbox work
with content purchased from Audible.com?

Okay, one more question, actually...Who IS the developer of Rockbox?  Is it a
blind/VI person?  I ask because I'd assume it is because let's face it, many
sighted people don't think to include speech capabilities in their
software...But at the same time, in looking at rockbox.org, it looks like it
offers some great things for the sighted users as well...Just curious.

Thanks for your help.

----
Are you interested in a more healthy, environmentally friendly home? Interested
in a potential home-based business with no selling involved? Click Here for
more information.

Visit Designs By Derby for scrapbooks, custom greeting cards, and much more.

Mylot.com; A Great New Online Community