Hi,
If you want the 5.1 in AC3, DVD Decrypter does this. It's a bit weird to
get the files, so if you want I'll write you offlist with instructions,
but if you just want it in OGG or whatever else, as far as I know only
OGG supports 5.1, DVD Audio Extractor is for you.

Speaking of, how much is it, and does the site support PayPal? I'm
curious so that if I can get OGG files in one step for a reasonably
cheap price instead of getting AC3 then going to OGG, I'll take it.
Thakns
Brandon