Hi Guys and gals,

         I'm waiting with baited breath for my doorbell to ring as
I'm expecting delivery of my ederol r09 recorder this morning.  I
listened to all I could find and have two questions.  I do not have a
card reader so formatting the card via that method, as I heard on one
of the podcasts, is, for now, at least, out of the question.  Can I
put the card in the machine and format it from my computer?

         Secondly, is there a manual in text or pdf available?  If so, where?

Thanks in advance.

Rusty

       "For everything that lives is holy, life delights in life."  (William
Blake)

Check out my site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com