Howdy again,
In the previous message I posted some wrong information...blame it on
the Mice at Blind Mice Mart or the lack of coffee!
Thanks to Stephen Guerra  for catching this and letting me know of
the mistakes.

The streaming times for Cooking in the Dark on Houston Taping for the
Blind are:
Wednesdays and Thursdays--
4 pm eastern, 3 pm central and 1 pm pacific.
http://listen.tapingfortheblind.org

For ACB Radio, the shows start Saturday evening at 8 pm eastern, 7 pm
central, and 5 pacific.  The show repeats every three hours until
Sunday evening.
http://www.acbradio.org
on the mainstream channel.

The pod cast  site address was correct but the address for pod
catching software was wrong!  Sorry ya'll
Here they are again:
site for downloads and listening:
http://www.cookinginthedark.libsyn.com
For pod catcher software:
http://www.cookinginthedark.libsyn.com/rss

Thanks again Mr. Guerra for catching the mistakes.
Sorry for any complications ya'll,
Dale Campbell