-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Sunshine
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 14:07
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: the most accessible full featured DVD player.

I would recomand Nero showtime, for the following reasons
1.the functions can be all found in the context menu key
2. you don't have to change your sound card settings.
3.the video is clear.
4the picture and sound come accross in nero digital/mp4
5.
the next option would be power dvd which i have also used.
that is also accessible with the function key but you sometimes have to go
and set audio and video settings.
least recomanded i would say is win dvd the picture, and audio aren't not as
clear as the above two programs.