Hi Jim,
if you have Windows Media11,
and remove it, it will roll back to Media10.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Wohlgamuth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2007 12:42 AM
Subject: Media Player 10
> Hi There GROUP!
> Was wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to obtain a copy
> of Windows Media Player 10. I prefer this since this version is what
> I am use to as well as the fact that it doesn't seem to have as much
> excess bagage with it. It seems as though the simpler they make
> things, the more complicated they seem to get..? If anyone knows
> where I might obtain a version of WMP10 I would be extremely greatful!
> THANKS&73 de
> [{KF8LT}{JIM WOHLGAMUTH}].
>
>
> --
> No virus found in this outgoing message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.0.410 / Virus Database: 268.17.12/653 - Release Date: 26-Jan-07
>
>
>
>
> Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]