Thanks for the suggestion.  I should have been clearer - I am running JFW
professional.

Regards

Amanda


-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Darran Ross
Sent: Wednesday, 31 January 2007 12:09 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: USB TV Tuners


Amanda, don't quote me on this, but I think you may have problems running XP
Media Edition with JAWS 7. I seem to remember hearing that you really should
be using a JAWS Professional product to make proper use of the Media
Edition.

I could be totally wrong about this, but perhaps you should contact your
nearest Freedom Scientific dealer to check up on this.

Regards.

Darran
----- Original Message -----
From: "Amanda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 7:44 AM
Subject: USB TV Tuners


| Hi,
|
| I have just purchased a laptop running Windows XP Media Center Edition,
and
| would like to use it to record tv shows, and convert videos to dvd.  The
| videos are in the particular format used in Australia (I can't remember
what
| that format is called).
|
| I'm looking for recommendations of USB tv tuners that work well with JFW
| version 7, either with the supplied software, or with Windows XP Media
| Center edition.
|
| Regards
|
| Amanda
|
|
|
| Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
| http://www.pc-audio.org
|
| To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
| [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|
| __________ NOD32 2018 (20070129) Information __________
|
| This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
| http://www.eset.com
|
|



Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]




Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to