I would suggest you upgrade to the latest version of Winamp.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Amy Phillippi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 7:56 PM
Subject: WinAmp and Window-Eyes question


> Hi guys,
>
> I'm using WinAmp and Window-Eyes while on the computer.  There are times
> when I'm trying to read something with Window-Eyes, but WimAmp is too 
> loud.
> When I use the up and down arrows to turn WinAmp down, Window-Eyes goes 
> down
> too.  Is there a way to separate the two so that Window-Eyes will stay at
> the same volume no matter how I adjust Win
> Amp?  Thanks.  Amy
> For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, says
> the Lord.  Isaiah 55 8
>
>
>
>
> Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
> -- 
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.1.410 / Virus Database: 268.17.18/662 - Release Date: 
> 31/01/2007
>
> 



Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to