Hi Steve,
I was just going to suggest that you might clean them.  I cleaned mine and 
the tray and everything seems to work a lot better.  Dave
Don't worry about the materialistic things, most big gifts come in small 
packages.  It is better to give than to receive.  Dave Hutchins
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "stever2525" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 8:56 PM
Subject: is my CD-RW drive giving out?


> Hi, this is Steve. In 2004, I purchased a SONY CD-RW CRX216E. Sometimes,
> when I put a CD in the drive, it is not read. It sounds like it wants to
> read the CD, then stops. It also occurs with CDs that were previously 
> read.
> I used AutoFix to try to find the problem, which it could not.
> Is this a sign that my drive is giving up, or are there suggestions on 
> what
> I might try to do to resolve my problem? By the way, I made sure the CDs
> were clean.
> Thank you for any help.
>
>
>
> Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
> -- 
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.1.411 / Virus Database: 268.17.19/663 - Release Date: 2/1/2007
>
> 



Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to