here's all I see on the screen.
PowerGramo
File Edit Replay Tools Help
Records
All

I tried hitting shift tab, I tried right clicking, I tried the auto graphic 
labler.  I even tried a computer invocation of the spirit of the anchent 
minivack, all to no avail.

Rick

contact info
msn [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype lord_of_beer
aim r_claypo
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Talksina" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 09:21 AM
Subject: Re: recording skype calls, was RE: recording from sound 
cardwithsound forge


> At 15.14 06/02/2007, you wrote:
>>I used to have a version that I could use, but the latest version, at 
>>least
>>on my machine is totally inaccessable.
>
> oh gosh...which problems do you have with that?
> if you mean it says "VEmotion desktop" and does not talk any longer,
> press shift+tab it says button, press shift+tab again. then you can
> go with arrow keys
> to label that speechless buttons, press the automatic graphic labeler
> command on your screen reader
> in jaws it's ctrl+JawsKey+G
> in Window-eyes, I don't know.
> then, to pop the context menu up, you must arrow key on the object
> (emotion or music you want), then route jaws to pc, or similar
> function with your screen reader, and press the right mouse button
> emulator (in jaws it's the num pad star)
> to switch from a page to another, press ctrl+tab
> ah, one thing
> check if every tab is viewed. From view menu.
>
>
>
>
> --
> Talksina
> home page: http://www.audiomontaggi.net
> ICQ# 242977025
> MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> skype: talksina
> AIM/Yahoo messenger: talksina
>
>
>
>
> Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 



Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to