Hello there GROUP!
Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a good speech friendly
program for listening to/viewing DVDs? I am certain there are but
never having used anything such as this I don't know of what might
work or not work.  Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
P.S.  I am running Window-Eyes5.5 although I hope to upgrade to 6.0 shortly.
73&HAVE A GREAT DAY! de
[{KF8LT}{JIM WOHLGAMUTH}].