Hi,
I'm not sure if this has changed, but if you go to connect.com and
download Sonic Stage from there, it may connect to your MD player. It
did for mine a while ago, but I believe they may have changed the
player. If this is the case, go to minidisk.org and search the forums
for Sonic Stage. If you can find a version of 1.5 or greater, you should
have no problems.
You may also want to check atraclife.com to see what alternatives are
available for your recorder, since Sonic Stage isn't all that accessible.

HTH
Brandon