hi. never even heard of the dashboard.  don't even have a clue what
it is. but yes, apart from the media library stuff, all the major
functions work fine, if you remember to install it with the classic
skin.  If you do that, you'll be fine.
Yep, I figured it was the stream. sometimes with a radio station with
many different broadcasters in different places, you can get some
very interesting results at times. if one of the guys streaming has
trouble sending the broadcast to the server, you get skippy skippy radio!