Hi, David.  Can't seem  to figure out what email address you used to send
your message, so this might go out to the whole list, so please forgive me.
We registered for the 7 day trial to be broadcasters but can't set up studio
365 yet.  I'm thinking it could be because we registered on a Saturday
night, but there's something about it taking one business day to get us set
up, if I read the literature right.  In any case, we seem to be stuck and
can't configure Studio 365 yet.  I also had a question about storage space
on Live 365.  Right now we're set up for 200 meg a month, which isn't much.
Our music quality is generallyy set at 192kb, but I notice folks have things
set at 32 kbs.  Does Live 365 let you send your material out at any rate you
want?  Sorry, I can't think of the terminology here.  Just wondering about
these things.  Also, and you may not know this, can you access your station
and add material  to your show from any other computer, so long as you put
in your own passwword, etc?  I'm thinking about having several young people
from our community participate in putting things up there on our station.
Any advice you have would be helpful.

Peace,
Kathy

Kathy Szinnyey