Hi! I'm trying to figure out where to even find the CD-ripping feature in Winamp. I have Winamp Pro, which is supposed to be very quick, and my understanding is that you can create MP3's of excellent quality. I'm going to try the CDDA Extractor, too. But if someone could tell me where to find the CD stuff in Winamp, I would really appreciate it.
Jana ----- Original Message ----- From: "GianniP46" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]> Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2007 5:46 PM Subject: Re: Making mp3s > does it do ID3 tags as well when encoding? Where do I get it? > ----- Original Message ----- > From: carl > To: PC audio discussion list. > Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2007 6:42 PM > Subject: Re: Making mp3s > > > if you are blind i wud recomend cdx i hav been useing it for 2 days now > and > i'v riped 200 cd's into mp3 i love it man > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "GianniP46" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > To: "PCAudioList" <[email protected]> > Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2007 11:37 PM > Subject: Making mp3s > > > > Hi Guys, > > > > How is winamp for ripping cds to mp3s? does it do a good job? Also > what > > do most people encode there mp3s at? I was thinking about going with > 192 > > kbps, or do you think 256 is worth it? I am a d.j. and will be using > the > > mp3s at gigs. I need them to sound as close to cds and records as > > possible. THANKS! > > > > > > Gian Pedulla > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > > > LETS GO METS > > > > Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... > > http://www.pc-audio.org > > > > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > > > > > > Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... > http://www.pc-audio.org > > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... > http://www.pc-audio.org > > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
