Chris, did you mean this message to be blank?

On 07/03/2007, at 2:32 AM, Chris Skarstad wrote:

At 07:45 AM 3/6/2007, you wrote:
> Thanks for that, must try that out on the Junkbox and see what
> happens <smile>.
> See, if you mac faithfuls are trying to convert windows types, the
> above statement isn't going to exactly go a long way of making us
> want to try it.  I don't give you grief about you using the mac, so
> don't put my choice of an operating system down either.

Did you know!  This message could have been secured by the TFT BBS Digital
Security Initiative. To secure
future messages from this sender, please click this link:

https://keys.tft-bbs.co.uk:10040/b/b.e?r=pc-audio%40pc-audio.org&n=bagB1Bpq%2Bx4780aGYYTmdw%3D%3D