Ok, I've spoken to my source regarding accessability for Itunes under
windows, they inform me that if you have Window-Eyes then Itunes
should be fully accessible, JAWS has a few issues to be resolved,
Freedom Scientific are aware of these so its up to them to fix them.
So, off to the junkbox again to spend more time with this myself to
see how I go.

Dane Trethowan
Phone/TTY +61 3 9747 3975
Fax: +61 3 9743 7954