Well now remember, that all depends.  The Mac enthusiasts of the
world certainly claim that iTunes is more accessible, which is
awesome and all, but if you're a windows user, i'm afraid it's not so good.
I've heard reports that it is somewhat more usable with Window-eyes
6.1, but I tried it and didn't get very far with it, either with that
or JAWS 8.0.