Hi Russ.  I don't own one as I already have an MP3 player which I use only
for music but the RNIB Milestone is apparently a very good player.
According to those who have told me, it has a built in speaker of high sound
quality and is very compact.  Transferring files is straightforward and it
has been designed with VI people in mind.   Everyone I know who owns one
says they love it.  Maybe those on this list who own one will post letting
you know there thoughts about it.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Russ
Sent: 20 March 2007 06:15
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Digital players for listening to audio books


Hi

What digital players are people using for listening to audio books in
mp3 format?  I am particularly interested in digital players (not CD
players) with a built in speaker.  Speed and pitch control would also
be useful.

The book port and most other digital  players do not have a speaker.
I have tried the Audio Navigator from Audio Read and I have read about
the Sony Notetaker ICDU70. Has anyone used the Sony Notetaker?

Thanks
Russ


Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]



--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.15/728 - Release Date: 20/03/2007
08:07





Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to