yes but why can't they have a default voice setting that is not so stupid. I
have never heard any thing like that in  my life. What would a new pc user
think of that ultra fast voice.

NVDA is much better and worth the trouble.----- Original Message -----
From: "David Tanner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2007 10:18 PM
Subject: Your Thunder Demo

Rick,

Just a note to give you a little info about Thunder that you apparently did
not know when you did your Thunder demo.

The way to save your speech settings in Thunder is:

Before hitting the "OK" in the settings menu you press alt + "F" and you
will get a list of saving choices.  Once you save your new settings Thunder
will come up using your new settings every time you reload the software.
Also, you can turn off the musical tones by unchecking "use music" in the
settings menu.