Hello List!

I recently purchased a new PC that came with Vista (home) installed already.  I 
also own several players (Winamp Pro; Nero 7; EMC7/8/9; Recordnow Max; Real 
Player; and Power DVD (the latest). I recently purchased JAWS 8.  

Recently, when I installed Nero on my daughter's new notebook computer, the 
system went crazy and we had to take it back to Best buy to check on or replace 
it.  The technician said the problem was the wrong version of Nero on the 
system.  He said Nero and other similar programs must do patches to make their 
products compatible with Vista.  Do Winamp and the other players have the same 
problem and must be upgraded to Vista versions?  Also, does JAWS 8 (Vista) 
really work well with all flavors of Vista and what about all of those burners 
and stuff we have?  

Hope this question is on topic and you can answer it for me.

James robinsonesthe 

Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to