I'd probably get an MP3 CD player from Sony. They offer fast forwad and
rewind with sound and exact resume. One current modell is called
D-NE240, but it doesn't seem to be available in the U.S. An older modell
like the D-NE320 or D-NE330 might still be available newly or via Ebay.
The ones with built-in radio like the D-NF430 are also quite good I
think.

   <*** Michael Lang ***>