Now, the MLB issue that I have received a few messages about
too.  I have no problem with the MLB site being discussed on
the list.  It is, afterall, listening to audio on a computer.
 As a result of the MLB discussion some people were able to
work out the problems they had accessing the audio on that
site.  Even though I'm not interested in MLB I am grateful to
those who took the time to post answers to questions and
detailed instructions that apparently helped a lot.
Unfortunately, as I followed the thread, there is one or
maybe two people who are still having trouble and it would be
OK with me for that discussion to continue if any additional
helpful information could be given.

Thanks,

Tom