From: "Larry N" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 8:52 AM
Subject: Re: This annoying noise in our speakers

I had that problem. It was with an older Sb Live and you would here what I
can only describe as a click, maybe a half second after Jaws stopped
speaking. When I bought a newer and better card, it went away. When running
Window-Eyes, I never heard it. I wish I'd known at the time that there was a
patch for it.

Larry