Just so everyone knows. If you update Winamp to the latest version
you will have no problems aaccessing anything in the program, that is
unless you make great use of the media library. then you may have a
few hoops to jump through, but over all, your upgrade path should be
pretty easy. just install the new version and you'll be ok.