From: "Dana S. Leslie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: extractin audio from emails

No problem, Doc. Issue already resolved. Someone else, from another list,
discovered that adding a .asx extension to the third of the files named
Unknown allowed it to play in WMP. I had tried adding a .wav extension, but
a .asx extension never would have occurred to me to try.

Situation resolved. Thanks, anyhow.

Blessed Be,

Dana
that's Dana, D A N A, NOT Donna, D O N N A
If your synthesizer pronounces them identically, instruct your customized
pronunciation  dictionary that Dana=dayna.

D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: dsleslie
Web: ÞE OL' PHILOSOPHIE SHOPPE