Hmm. I'll take a look when I'm more awake. Maybe we can get this thing
solved.

SA&G
:> Sarah
:>
:> I did a Google search and came up with the following as to where
:> Juice config info is stored:
:>
:> \documents and settings\username\application data\ipodder
:>
:>
:> Here is the rub:
:>
:> while I found this subdirectory (it holds 5 files) on my external
:> MyBook Western Digital backup drive, this is no where to be found on
:> my hd.
:>
:>       Mike
:>