  From: Steve Pattison
  To: PC audio discussion list.
  Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 5:06 AM
  Subject: Re: Joost Internet TV

  I haven't tried Joost Internet TV yet.  Unfortunately at the moment
  during the beta cycle for Joost you can only download it if you have
  an invitation from someone else who is also using Joost and I don't
  know anyone who is using the program.  Joost is available from
  www.joost.com and is being developed by the same people who develop Skype.

  At 08:44 PM 8/05/2007, you wrote:
  >Have any of you installed and tried Joost Internet TV? Is it
  >working ok with your screen reader?

  Regards Steve
  Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Skype:  steve1963