Hello Joe,
I am a DJ by trade.
To the best of my knowledge, Sound Blaster is the best sound card you can 
get for pcs.
I made my sound card sound a hole lot better by hooking a pare of tube amps 
and a pare of Jensen P8Q speakers up to it.
That's how I lurned that your sound card is as good as the speaker sistem 
you are driving with it.
Try a better pare of speakers and see if that works for you.
Happy music making on your pc.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Joe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 4:34 PM
Subject: sound card fore home studio


> Hi. I'm a guitarist and I would like to get software fore multi tracking. 
> Nothing to elaborate, just something I can play with at home. My PC. has a 
> gig of ram and about two gig processor speed with windows XP. home and 
> jaws 7. I use a SoundBlaster audigy card. I have a Macki 1202vlz mixer. Is 
> my audigy card of high enough quality to do this? or do I need a better 
> one. If so, what card would any musicians and vocalists recommend. Looking 
> forward to any answers on this.
> Thanks, Joe.
>
> Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
> -- 
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.5.467 / Virus Database: 269.6.5/793 - Release Date: 5/7/2007 
> 2:55 PM
>
> 



Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to