Hi,
If you can play them in Winamp then you can set an output plugin which will
write them to disk as .wav files and then convert them back to mp3.
There is also an .mp3 writing plugin for winamp which I have used this way
as well.



 Jon C. Pierson

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dj Paddy
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 6:27 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RSN To MP3

Hi all.

I've got a shed load of oridginal Nintendo and Sega game cartridge
soundtrack rips.  From NES, SNES, Sega Master System.

I want to convert these to mp3.  I can play them back fine in Windows with a
Winamp plugin.  It would be very cool and geeky to be able to play them on
my mp3 player though.

Any thoughts as to what bit rate you'd use for something like this?

Winamp converts them fine, I just need advice on the bit rate that would be
best suited.

Thanks,
Dj paddy. 



Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]



Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to