From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Tony Swartz
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2007 4:03 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Post processing and Sound Forge

Jim: that's a very generous offer on your part, many thanks.

This is terribly imposing, but two individuals on this list who have
responded to my Sound Forge questions have been Matthew Bullis and Michael
Lang. Gentlemen would you consider serving as a panel. Perhaps there are
others as well.

Michael, I believe you reside in western Europe, so we'd have to work on a
time which both serves your purposes and at least the west coast of the U.S.

Perhaps scheduling it for three  ninety minute sessions on consecutive
weekends.

We would have to presume that participants would have a basic working
knowledge of SoundForge. This is not to say that  participation would be
restricted, but in order to accomplish the intended purpose of the sessions,

the panel ought not be bogged down by very basic questions or repeating
answers from one session to another.

Once several volunteers have come forward, perhaps we could submit questions

to give the panel a sense of the material to discuss.

I suppose I sound a bit anal in my suggestions, but on a number of occasions

I've observed such conferences be derailed by participants with only a
casual interest in the topic.

Thank you,
Tony B. Swartz