you are able to tell winamp which card or divice to use in the in put
out put settings, I started broadcasting yesterday, for the first
time, I didn't have a whole lot of help with anything and got it all
done in about an hour. I can now select the in and out for winamp and
it all seems to work just fine. I now broadcast with the Q online
which is found at www.douglaso.com I broadcast on the following
schedule:
sunday 9 to 2
monday tuesday and wednesday 9 to 11
thursday 9 to 11 and 6 to 10
friday and saturday 9 to 11
I have a good friend syd who broadcasts from 6 to 11 on sunday nights
and another one that broadcasts from 6 to 10 on tuesday nights. It is
a lot of fun. anyone that needs help please add me to MSN or skype.
MSN= [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype = guide.dog.girl
Thank.
Jessica