Mack, When using your Panasonic unit, are you precluded from 
copying commercially produced VHS movies to DVD?

Thanks.

Don Roberts

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Mac Norins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2007 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: Video to DVD


Victoria,

I invested in a Panasonic Model number DMR-ES35V, DVD recorder, 
that will
automatically record, from VHS.  You might need a little bit of 
sighted
assistance, initially, but, it is pretty straight forward!  I 
have it hooked
into my Media system, in my living room, not attached to my 
computer system,
but, it is working very well,for just what you described!!

Look for instructions at www.panasonic.com, I think!

Just enter that model number, in a search field, after you find 
the product
category, under consumer electronics and you can get a PDF of the
instruction manual!

Regards,

Mac Norins

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "VICTORIA VAUGHAN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2007 7:06 PM
Subject: Video to DVD


Has anyone here found an independent way to transfer videos on to 
DVDs?  I
have about 200 videos and find even my duel VCR DVD machine takes 
a sited
person with a manual right in front of them to work through the 
intricacies
of making a DVD copy.

Please be specific with brand and or software.  I would really 
appreciate
the help!  Vicky



Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]



Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 



Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to