You can always go back to the version before you had this problem.

******************************
Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it


robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
skype: talmidim
msn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Bruce Toews" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 2:00 PM
Subject: I'm Disgusted with Easy CD-Da Extractor


Much to my chagrin, I just loked at some original wave files I'd created
with Easy CD-DA Extractor. This is, or at least should be, absolutely
uncompressed. I have found that everything I've created in Easy CD-DA
Extractor, no matter what the format, is in joint stereo. People should be
warned about this.

bruce

-- 
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
LiveJournal: http://brucetola.livejournal.com
Radio Show and Podcast: http://www.totw.net
Web Site (including info on my weekly commentaries): http://www.ogts.net
Info on the Best TV Show of All Time: http://www.cornergas.com


Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


-- 
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.3/824 - Release Date: 5/29/2007 
1:01 PM




Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to